Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service
to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Casper’s offline footprint.
Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a goodnight’s sleep.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is an hourly role based in one of our New Jersey locations (The Mall at Short Hills, Bridgewater Commons or Menlo Park Mall). You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
● Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
● Follow up with customers through clienteling and e-mail correspondence
● Help Casper maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information
and inviting individuals to trial our products
● Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise
● Maintain the visual integrity of the space
● Create and process in-store sales
● Process and receive inventory replenishments
● Assist with setting up and executing community programs and events
● Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as
tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
Our dream candidate is…
● Excellent communicator with a passion for people
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
● Passion for Casper’s core mission and values
● Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small
● Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition
● Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing brand
● Must understand and appreciate experiential retail
● Ability to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet all day
● Mac and Google suite proficiency is a plus
● Prior retail/customer service experience a must