Rally House is looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Intern to join the Rally House team in a TWO PART internship. You will work closely with the Store Manager and team to generate fun and creative content as well as grow business presence across our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. The ideal candidate will not only have ownership of social media but will work in the stores as a key player and will help set the company’s selling standards and provide coaching and direction to Sales Associates. You are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects, as well as being focused, nurturing, and have the ability to train others and learn the operational side of a growing business!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and brainstorm content for our social media channels
- Maximize social network interaction daily to keep communities engaged
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge, motivate and drive the team’s results
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Management: Open and Closing the store, alongside training Sales Associates
- Previous experience managing mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and consistently meet deadlines
- Retail experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rally House to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The law also prohibits discrimination or retaliation against individuals because they oppose illegal discrimination, file a complaint alleging discriminatory conduct in good faith, or assist in an investigation related to discrimination.