What better way to start off the new year than using your skills to help another child progress? This 10-15 hour per week opportunity can conveniently be on your way home after work, and perhaps right in your own back yard.
Here at The Uncommon Thread (TUT), we have a passion for helping children with autism reach their highest potential. Every child deserves someone who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection, and insists that they become the best that they can possibly be. We are looking for employees for after school to teach functional ABA to children ages 5-7 years old. Don’t worry if you lack expertise in ABA as we’ll provide you with free training. Just 10 -15 hours per week will certainly make a big impact in a child’s life, possibly expand your knowledge base and experience, not to mention provide some extra spending money! Come join our team. You will love working with us at The Uncommon Thread!
Details about the job:
- Implement ABA treatment plans and programs developed by the supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Provide direct 1:1 teaching sessions with the child
- Collect and record data using Rethink
- Attend training and observation sessions with the BCBA
- Act as a liaison between the family and BCBA
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, standing) for extended periods of time
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com