Health Care Books and Journals Marketing Internship
SLACK Incorporated’s Health Care Books and Journals Division is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Marketing Intern for the Books department. This is a 10-hour per week opportunity. Remote applicants encouraged to apply.
- Copywriting (back cover copy, social media posts, online and print ads, newsletters, blog posts, etc.)
- Assisting marketing department in creating marketing materials (Power Point slides, social media graphics, e-newsletters, YouTube videos, etc.)
- Assisting marketing department in maintaining SLACK Books’ social media presence
- General administrative assistance as needed
- Interest in Marketing, Communications, English, Writing/Editing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to varying workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
And those same people who contribute to the success of our business every day are equally as committed to serving others in our community. The Wyanoke Group enjoys doing its part through charitable fundraisers, sponsorships and events.