Summary of Internship
The Commercial Excellence Internship position provides an opportunity for business or science students who are currently pursuing a bachelors degree to get hands on experience working in a fast-paced sales environment. The intern will contribute to development projects and advance best practices. The position can start as early as September part time and ramp to working 40 hours per week in May/June through August.
- Assist with managing projects related to building and maintaining sales enablement and digital marketing solutions. This includes: partnering with key stakeholders to gather requirements, and work with internal functional teams and/or external partners to optimize solutions. Help to provide training to impacted users. Support the implementation and post go live efforts.
- Innovate new analyses/tools to increase efficiency and communication
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to help team make business decisions
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data into meaningful and concise reports and actionable findings
- Desire to contribute and improve design of new and existing processes
- Self-motivated with high bias for action and accountability
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve
- Exceptional customer focus
- Personable, highly ethical and thrives in a collaborative environment
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or Science
- Excel knowledge required