Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and learn in a culture that empowers your development. We have created an inclusive, global environment that values the power of diverse talent, backgrounds, and experiences to drive speed, productivity, innovation, and growth.
Our internship program will give you a chance to get real world business experience and build your network before graduation. We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs, and can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in your chosen career field.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our 70,000 employees the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world. The customers we serve fall within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
Summary of Internship
The Digital Marketing Internship position provides an opportunity for students currently pursuing a marketing, business or science related degree to get hands on experience working with Digital Marketers in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The Digital Marketing Intern will contribute to projects and advance our existing programs. The position starts in June and is a paid position working 40 hours per week through August.
• Learn how to use tools such as Eloqua Marketing Automation, social media platforms and Adobe Analytics reach customers and prospects
• Utilize Adobe Analytics and other data sources to identify opportunities and insights
• Collaborate with Marketing and other teams to uncover new avenues for revenue, leads and / or engagement
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
• Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve
• Desire to contribute and improve existing and new Digital Marketing projects
• Exceptional customer focus
• Desire to learn and teach others about Digital Marketing
• Familiarity with Digital Marketing channels such as email, onsite merchandising, social media and display advertising
• Student currently enrolled in classes leading to an accredited degree in a marketing related discipline
• Marketing, PR, Business or related field preferred
• General science knowledge preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.