Develop Next Generation Clinical Genetic Systems.
Projects include RTOS systems, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems, along with microController firmware design.
Position exercises independent judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Ability to understand importance of projects and technology assessment efforts toward Company’s objectives.
Complex problem analysis of situations and in-depth data evaluation of various factors.
- Develop latest technology Biotech Instrument Firmware.
- Coding in C/C++, JAVA, Python, and assembler.
- Electronic schematic review.
- Writing shell scripts.
- Development of operating system device drivers for Linux and various RTOS.
- Developing systems utilizing software best practices.
- Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science degree in progress.
- Embedded software development.
- Programming in C, C++, JAVA, Python, Assembler, and shell scripts.
- Embedded Linux Kernel and Device Drivers development knowledge.
- Knowledge of Real-Time concepts.
- RTOS knowledge.
- Proficiency with Linux GNU system compilers/development utilities and Microsoft tool-chains.
- Experience with source control and configuration management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand Embedded operating systems
- Ability to understand electronic schematics.