The Employee Experience Internship position provides an opportunity for students who are currently pursuing a computer science degree, to get hands on experience working with skilled support engineers and infrastructure specialists in a support environment. The intern will contribute to various hands on projects across the North America region and help to manage resource allocations, prioritization of initiatives, progress reports and project planning meetings. The position starts in June, paid working 40 hours per week through August. Opportunity exists for this position to continue through the academic year on a part-time basis to allow for class schedules.
· Support a variety of infrastructure and support initiatives across various sites
· Help to coordinate onsite visits to execute local projects
· Help facilitate meetings with the internal teams and business partners
· Learn about operational IT support with a large focus on Employee Experience through daily activities
· Accept candid feedback and look for areas of improvements
· Specific tasks will be tailored to the intern’s experience level and abilities
· An Employee Experience intern works under the close supervision of North America Employee Experience Director, regional support managers, project managers, and IT technicians
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
· Ability to learn, be mentored, and improve
· Desire to contribute and improve current processes
· Exceptional customer focus
· Desire to coordinate tasks across multiple geographic teams
· Minimum 3.5 GPA preferred
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.