The engineering team for Single Use Technologies located in Logan, UT is seeking high potential college students to prepare them for mobile careers within the product engineering organization. If you love science and engineering and are interested in a design and manufacturing experience in mechanical engineering, this program is an excellent way to build your career with a global leader in the Life Sciences industry!
What will you do?
• Mechanical engineering experience in a high-paced manufacturing environment.
• Design bioproduction parts and assemblies.
• Learn about bioproduction manufacturing systems, drawing creation, engineering business process systems.
• Participate in drawing check and drawing qualification.
• Job shadow with senior mechanical engineers and senior drafters.
• Work with dedicated leaders and mentors.
• Networking and exposure to engineering and business leaders.
• At least two years of college.
• On track to complete a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited academic institution.
• 0-1 years of work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Strong academic record.
• Foundational core science/engineering courses taken.
• Proven record of establishing goals and achieving results.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills.
• Proven learning agility.