We’re searching for a talented and passionate analyst to join our Finance Team. This role is responsible for maintaining a financial model, conducting financial analysis, and assisting with acquisitions, due diligence, and fundraising processes.
· Maintain financial model
· Conduct financial analysis (i.e. NPV, IRR, DCF)
· Assist with acquisitions, due diligence, and fundraising processes.
· Conduct preliminary research and legwork for potential deals.
· Analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities.
· Review company fundamentals and financial statements.
· Build a mosaic to help upper-level managers make decisions on a deal.
· Responsible for more of the research and due diligence in a deal.
· Other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance or accounting.
· 1-2 years experience in Finance, Accounting.
· Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Global market knowledge, good business understanding, problem-solving skills, and business intuition.
· Strong financial and modeling skills.
· Strong organization and interpersonal communication skills.
· 401K plan with company match offered
· 17 Paid days off
· Competitive health, dental and vision plans
· Paid Parental leave
· Employee Recognition Program