We seek a highly organized individual to join our Site Development Team. The role is responsible for supporting senior Project Managers and executing vendor purchase orders.
- General support to senior project managers
- Provide weekly updates to customers.
- With guidance from senior project manager, attend customer meetings
- Participate in vendor calls and track performance.
- Create vendor purchase orders, and review and approve vendor invoicing.
- Maintain, update, and support Client and Tillman Tracker
- Communicate internally with other Tillman functional groups, including attending interdepartmental meetings.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Highly organized and able to juggle priorities.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact effectively with customers and vendors.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment.
- Solid database skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Real Estate experience or RE license preferred.
- Requires extensive supervision.
- 401K plan with company match offered
- 17 Paid days off
- 10 holidays
- Competitive health, dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Recognition Program