What you’ll discover:
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities – With successful completion of this internship, you may be presented with a future offer to return to TJX!
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
- Hands-on training to facilitate learning, with a high degree of creativity and autonomy
What you’ll do: Support Our Global IT Initiatives—And Our Business Model.
TJX Global IT is offering Cybersecurity internships in our Corporate Offices in Marlborough, MA and Framingham, MA. This fully paid opportunity allows you to join an Intern class with your peer sto learn, contribute, and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic global IT organization.
The IT Security organization bears the broad responsibilities of delivering information security, practice governance & assurance, and data loss prevention throughout the TJX enterprise. Our worldwide team applies expertise and deep business understanding to ensure confidence for all company associates, investors, and customers.
Every day, you’ll discover what makes working at TJX so different – working on projects that contribute to the IT strategy and priorities, as well as assisting with daily activities within the Global IT functions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Work with engineers, business programs, and other security professionals to adapt and improve our security posture in applications, infrastructure, and cloud modernization efforts
- Learn about TJX networks and our best of breed technologies including EDR’s and next generation firewalls
- Learn about retail and supply chain, and how technology and security are the key to driving results and mitigating risk
- Learn how to be a cyber cop protecting TJX assets – Penetration testing, match wits with hackers, identify network intruders
- Work autonomously and collaborate in groups to tackle challenges, advance projects, and complete assignments
Who We Are Looking For: It Just Might Be You.
This program is for self-starters who possess the ability to prioritize effectively, be proactive and flexible, and thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment. Additional skills include:
- Problem solving through thinking analytically and creatively
- Working autonomously and collaborating as part of a team
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Leadership abilities and good work ethic
- Those who can think in “Agile Mindset”—flexible, change adept, willingness to learn
- Available for the full duration of the internship program during the summer of 2022
- Current juniors—we may also consider extremely qualified sophomores, pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Technical area
- Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Data Analytics, or related major
Post Internship: We’ve Got Big Plans For You.
High-performing interns may be offered a future opportunity upon successful completion of their internship experience:
- Return for a second IT summer internship opportunity
- Join us in a full-time IT role after graduation
What to Expect From Our Interview Process
- Learn more about TJX by attending virtual recruiting events. Click here to register for an upcoming session
- Virtual one-way interview (HireVue)
- Coding assessment (Coderbyte)
- Virtual behavioral interviews
- Offer to join TJX and Welcome to the TJX Family!