Our Vision for the Role
We are looking for an IT Risk & Compliance Analyst I to join our growing team!
A successful Analyst can work effectively with IT stakeholders to provide support and guidance across a broad range of IT compliance work efforts.
- Performs basic procedures necessary to ensure the continuation of core IT risk and compliance functions.
- Provides support to projects for ongoing risk and compliance initiatives.
- Interfaces with user community and assists with IT compliance needs.
- Runs reports and gathers predefined metrics as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to work independently and in an organized manner. They will communicate effectively and manage their workload independently. They will demonstrate basic technical understanding and experience. They will have the ability to work calmly under pressure and must act with integrity, take pride in their work, seek to excel, be curious and adaptable.
This analyst will be able to proactively determine if an event needs to be escalated to management, recommend a course of action for low complexity situations and provide input and recommendations to enhance current procedures.
The role will give the associate exposure to TJX management. The analyst uses their knowledge, intelligence and agile thinking to make themselves, their teammates and TJX successful through management of IT risk.
This is a US-based global role with some negotiable travel requirement.
The Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills that will Make You Successful
- Excellent aptitude for IT Security, Risk & Compliance concepts and methodologies.
- Basic understanding of concepts of risk analysis, computer security, IT systems, and networking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid working knowledge with MS Office.
The Value You’ll Deliver:
You will partner with all parts of IT, business users and audit teams to ensure the smooth operation of IT compliance functions. You will play a key role in monitoring and facilitating the assessment of the protections in place for our systems, our data and our brand.