T&M Associates is seeking an engineer with 1 – 3 years of related experience to join our team as a Staff Designer 1 in Toms River, NJ within our Municipal Services Department. This individual will be responsible for civil design activities, field inspection and report writing for capital and private property development projects. This position will allow opportunity to assist senior level engineers with planning and zoning board reviews, site plan design, contract documents, estimates and specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 0 – 3 years of related experience required. Internship experience will be considered.
- Engineer in Training certification is preferred with the goal to obtain a Professional Engineer’s License.
- Fluency with Auto CAD and Civil 3D is required.
- Detail oriented with a strong command of design principles.
- Candidates must be adept at working collaboratively and building strong working relationships with our clients and staff members.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills are required.
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.