The Training Admin role is to provide the Global Education & Training team with administrative support and oversee the ongoing operation of Topcon’s Learning Management System (LMS). This position will report to the Senior Manager of Education & Training and will be located in Oakland, NJ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on ongoing projects pertaining to the operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
- Create users and assign user permissions.
- Create, configure, test, and maintain courses within the LMS.
- Manage course enrollments across Topcon Healthcare entities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues from internal and external customers relating to accessing the LMS/course content, system functionality, system performance, etc.
- Monitor reoccurring issues within the LMS and proactively identify areas of opportunity and/or improvement.
- Train and be the point of contact for regional administrators within their varying roles in the LMS.
- Maintain training reports and records in the LMS across Topcon Healthcare Entities.
- Manage courses through Topcon’s approval process.
- Assist the Global Education & Training team and content experts in the development and preparation of their training programs and training materials, where required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or higher
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications a must
- Experience in an LMS a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly organized, with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues & ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Communicates effectively with people at all levels of the organization and with different levels of technological understanding.
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable working independently, but also comfortable working within a team.
- Must have the ability to work within tight deadlines