Townsquare Media Trenton (New Jersey 101.5 FM and WPST 94.5 FM) is looking to fill part-time positions in our Promotions and Marketing Department. The part-time promotions assistant will help with daily activities that promote the station, clients or events.
- Execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits, and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Interact with listeners, clients, and execute prize giveaways on-site.
- Set up, breakdown, and transport promotional equipment to and from events including tents, banners, sound systems, prizing, etc.
- Photograph and record events for client recaps and social media.
- Drive promotional vehicles to and from events.
- 4-year college degree preferred or equivalent education.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem-solving and decision making.
- Ability to stand for multiple hours and lift/move 40-pound objects.
Please apply online at: https://careers.townsquaremedia.com/job-openings/?gh_jid=3133926
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing web sites, search engine optimization, social platforms and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com and Loudwire.com.