Description of the Position:
We are looking to recruit a Data Entry Specialist for our Market Data group. You will be responsible for managing the daily market data operational functions which include invoicing processing (submission, reconciliation, and correction) coordinating move, adds, or changes for market data services, submitting, updating the market data inventory system, and month/quarterly end processing. In addition, you will also work on some market data service renewals and will have direct interaction with internal stakeholders as well third-party market data vendors.
- Maintaining the inventory of the various market data vendor services
- Submitting and reconciling invoices against market data inventory
- Processing moves, adds, changes for market data applications and services
- Assist team with monthly reporting for external vendor and exchange declarations, and also internal quarterly spend reporting
- Specialized data services & real-time exchange data entitlements and permissioning for Refinitiv (DACS) and Bloomberg (Service Portal for Terminals)
- Communicating and working with various supported internal business partners and users as well as external third-party vendors
- Soliciting internal feedback from end users for upcoming service renewals.
- Preparing inventory reports using an industry standard market data inventory management database such as MDM
- Performing data reconciliations by analyzing and comparing multiple sources of data.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity securities across a broad array of markets is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills with an emphasis on organization and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate projects with multiple parties.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with shifting priorities in a fast paced environment.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (“Tradeweb”) is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.