At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane Technologies Co-Op Program provides current college students with challenging assignments, leadership training, valuable exposure to our company’s senior leaders and opportunities to network. Our Co-Op is offered to candidates working towards their Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or General Engineering field and will operate full-time from May to December as we work with your University towards Academic Credit for your work.
Here at Trane Technologies, we value our people and their development. Our goal is to uplift talent and provide options for career paths after graduation. Click here to learn more.
Successful Candidate’s Profile:
We are looking for performance-driven, innovative leaders who understand the importance of collaboration and customer focus.
- Must be currently enrolled in a BS/BA in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or related major with a cumulative overall GPA at or above 3.0 throughout the duration of the internship
- Must be available to work Full-time for 6-8 consecutive months (January to August or June to December)
- Collaborate with others to foster effective teamwork by linking own responsibilities to the team’s goals and needs – zeal for new information, knowledge, and experiences
- Rapidly resolve problems to maximize customer satisfaction
- Establish courses of action for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently, such as, prioritizing tasks based on importance
- Demonstrated leadership skills such as: campus organizations, sports team captain, resident advisor, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
- U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Technology Experience:
- Some working knowledge of data management tools – Tableau, SQL, R, Visual Basic, Minitab, or others
- Some working knowledge of drafting software – CREO, SolidWorks, CAD, or others
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.