ABOUT TRANSPARENT ENERGY
Transparent Energy is one of the fastest growing energy brokerage and consulting firms in the U.S. Combining advanced online auction technology, process expertise, and a deep working knowledge of deregulated energy markets, we have established a roster of thousands of commercial, industrial, and government clients, for whom we have saved millions of dollars. Want to play for a winner? We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are eager to learn, work hard, and who measure success by the success of their customers.
Our team is knowledgeable, experienced, and passionate about helping energy buyers – our customers – get the most from the market. We share a value system that emphasizes team dynamics and shared goals for expansion and opportunity.
We are seeking a part-time operations intern to help assist in the day-to-day operations of our Fairfield office. Applicants should be motivated, organized, and passionate when it comes to the energy market. Our search for candidates focuses on those driven by a desire to be a consistent force of hard work in the office.
$12-16 per hour, commensurate on experience
- Assist in streamlining data operations – including deal sheet processes, client database, pricing records, etc.
- Assist Operations team with major data projects including pricing graphs/data sheets, client tracking, and commissions parsing.
- Track incoming receivables from multiple suppliers and organize into databases & spreadsheets
- Generate reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- CRM Data Entry
- Conduct due diligence for lead generations for different departments
- Must be enrolled in active undergraduate program or a recent graduate.
- Majors preferred: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business-related degrees.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interpret operations statistics and operation improvement recommendations to senior management.
- Superb organizational skills & attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks within specific deadlines.
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint
- Photoshop skills a plus