Paid User Study! – Onsite, Bay Area
Transperfect DataForce is currently looking for participants that would like to be in a video collection study. We are looking for people of different backgrounds high school graduates, college graduates or higher, and ages.
During the study, participants will be recording their voices with smartphones devices. The information collected will be used to improve AI products and services.
The study will be conducted on-site at a designated location in the Bay Area. You will receive a fixed payment for your full participation of $70. Each study session is expected to take about 1.5 hours.
Compensation Options (via Check, PayPal, or Amazon Gift Card).
The purpose of this study is to improve the design and development of AI products, technologies, and services. The content WILL NOT be used for advertisement or distribution.
The study will be conducted on-site at a designated location in the Bay Area. You will receive a fixed payment for your full participation.
Each study session is expected to take about 90 min.
If you’re interested in participating and meet the following qualifying criteria, please move on to the next page:
– You are located in the Bay Area and can come on-site for a 90 min study.
– You consent to your voice being recorded and hands showing in videos.
– You are at least 18 years old and no older than 55 years old.
– You are a native English speaker and fluent in English or
– You are a non-native and fluent English speaker and speak one of the following languages natively:
– Mandarin Chinese
– Cantonese Chinese
-Any Native Language from India (ex. Hindi, Urdu, Bengali)
– You cannot participate if you have completed a study involving interactions with a voice assistant within the past 24 months.
– You agree to sign our Independent Contractor Agreement, Informed Consent Form, and Payment Form.
Important: All your Data will be kept confidential and access to it will be limited to those who administer and run the project.
IMPORTANT: All your data will be kept confidential and access to it will be limited to those who conduct the study.