- Refer to chart to determine accurate parts, models.
- General material handling of parts.
- Visually inspecting parts.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Install parts using air and hand tools.
- Hours are Monday-Friday 6am-2 pm
- Prior mechanical or assembly experience.
- Previous experience working with hand tools.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a diverse population
- Mechanically inclined and proven problem-solving skills.
- Present a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to multitask and change focus as needed.
- Knowledge of computers and technology a plus.
- Dedication to get the job done.
- Ability to stand and use hands for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.