As a member of the International Sales Operations team, the International Logistics Coordinator will manage product shipping from our vendors to our International customers. This position will work closely with our vendors, the sales team, logistics providers and our global trade team to coordinate timely shipments and documentation. The International Logistics Coordinator will work to improve processes and communication in the movement of our goods to our customers.
- Provide support to internal customers as it relates to the routing and delivery of shipments.
- Field inquiries from internal customers and external vendors regarding shipment issues, carrier services, and transportation strategy.
- Collaborate with International Sales, Customer Service Reps, and Distribution – managing timelines and key metrics to ensure best-in-class outbound operations.
- Serve as the liaison between international customers and our vendors.
- Provide information for shipping documentation to the vendors according to regulation and customer requirements.
- Assess opportunities to reduce errors and risk.
- Establish and implement corrective and preventative actions through continuous improvement initiatives, including leading significant projects on cross functional teams.
- Maintain positive, productive relationships with internal parties and external logistics partners.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of export and import processes, controls, and documentation.
- Working knowledge of JDE/Oracle preferred.
- Detail oriented, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and on teams.
- Strong organization skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task varied projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills