Trimble is seeking a People Experience intern to join our Construction Field Solutions PX team in Westminster, CO, for a 3 – 12-month assignment. If you are someone who is either currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of a university degree program in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development, or other related field and are looking for an opportunity to launch your career by gaining experience with a fast-paced, progressive technology company, this opportunity may be right for you.
We are doubling down on our commitment to building a pipeline of diverse candidates for our fast-growing, global company. Recently, we have engaged with two non-profit organizations dedicated to providing job and development opportunities for underrepresented populations in our community. These important initiatives need a passionate, skilled leader to coordinate the efforts between Trimble and our external partners to ensure a positive experience for participants; engagement with employees; and ultimately long-term candidates for the numerous career opportunities available within Trimble.
- Work directly with the leadership team of our external diversity partners to create the program structure that will lead to success.
- Define and implement the engagement strategy that includes Trimble employees in supporting, mentoring, and educating program participants.
- Create metrics; status checks/report-outs that help determine ways in which we are wildly successful and ways in which we can improve.
- Champion this work within Trimble. Work with our communication teams (internal and external) to ensure visibility to these important initiatives.
- Bring an open mind to creative ways in which we can optimize engagements such as these within our community and beyond.
- Shadow PX/HR business partners and participate in staff meetings.
- Participate with other Trimble interns in team activities and events.
- Contribute to other key projects as assigned.
- Recent Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree graduate in Business Administration; Human Resources; Organizational Development; or other related fields (or currently pursuing). May have an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Proficient project management skills/experience.
- Knowledge of the Human Resources legal landscape.
- Solid understanding and use of technology platforms (i.e. Google applications; Microsoft suite).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Comfort with data and using data to provide insights that help influence decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, relationship-building, and collaboration skills. Ability to engage with a team; have fun; and bring positive energy to your work.
- Growth mindset; curiosity; passion about learning and contributing.
- Unmitigated professionalism; ethics; and commitment to confidentiality.