If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it’s that all of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients, patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care and performance.
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other — We hope you will join our team! Find out more about the available position below.
The Operations Data Analyst plays a key role in data integrity, data governance, and the utilization of data to grow and optimize the business via reporting, modeling, and analytics. This position will work with representatives from a wide-ranging portion of the business to develop an understanding of organizational needs and business drivers leading to reporting and analytics products that communicate key findings to stakeholders and facilitate data-driven decision making. The Analyst leverages large and varied datasets to support initiatives while promoting standardizations and best practices to enable effective use of data throughout the enterprise.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana Central Office. Our Central (Corporate) Office is located on the northwest side of Indianapolis.
Data Analytics and Reporting
- Collaborate with cross functional business leaders to understand and document reporting and analytics needs
- Develop and implement analytic models, predictive tools, and applications to meet business needs
- Conduct targeted analysis on categories, business units, equipment type, equipment make/model, and or suppliers
- Conduct analysis on equipment make/models and modalities to identify targets and priorities for service strategy development
- Coordinate with Service Strategy Consultants to analyze and prepare recommendations on service strategy planning and optimization
- Support service strategy team in acquiring and documenting performance data on operational improvement plans, implementation statuses, and optimization with service strategies
- Support national contracts/agreement development as necessary; analyzes organizational needs (parts, supplies, training, labor, etc.), and conducts financial/logistical analysis of OEM/ISO offerings and capabilities
- Prepare reports showing financial and operational effectiveness of strategies and programs
- Work with field leadership and functional area leaders to establish and visualize key operational measures
- Identify key metrics and build executive dashboards to track progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
Tools and Processes
- Based on data analysis results and organizational feedback; partner with cross functional areas when the development of new processes, products, services, or relationships is required
- Support integration of service strategy team processes and work products into automated systems and tools
- Develop best practices and business rules to ensure uniformity in work, deliverables and outcomes
- Plan new programs in response to new business needs, assess the value of new technologies, and guide the creation of innovative solutions
- Analyze operational business performance; design and execute research, models and other mechanisms to identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities
- Coordinates with peers in cross-functional areas on a jointly defined and managed dataset supporting organization-wide analytical initiatives
Communication and Interactions
- Create and deliver presentations and communications to peers, functional area leaders, and executives.
- Collaborate with financial planning and analysis to ensure accuracy and clarity in analytics and reports.
- Work collectively with finance to insure operational processes and initiatives are tracked to the bottom line
- Seek input from cross-functional experts as needed to gather data for the analysis process.
- Develop presentations to be shared with executive leadership on monthly metrics and strategic initiatives.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Computational Statistics, Applied Statistics or equivalent required
- Experience with complex data analysis, statistical modeling, and quantitative/qualitative models
- Demonstrated experience with predictive analytics strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an acute attention to detail
- Creative thinker with the ability to prioritize work and manage time amidst multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills supporting interactions with personnel at all levels within the organization
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications; advanced skills with Excel and Access required
- Strong SQL skills and familiarity with statistical software and reporting tools (e.g. Qlik, Domo, Tableau, Cognos, Stata, etc.)
- Ability to Travel 5% (overnight)
- Knowledge of healthcare industry, clinical engineering, medical technology, and/or healthcare support services preferred
At TRIMEDX, we support and protect a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are the foundation. We know it is our uniqueness and experiences that make a difference, drive innovation and create shared success. We create an inclusive workplace by actively seeking diversity, creating inclusion and driving equity and engagement.
We embrace people’s differences which include age, race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, education, genetics, veteran status, disability, religion, beliefs, opinions and life experiences.
TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.