The Townhall Volunteer will assist the Neighborhood Support team during our first Neighborhood Townhall Kickoff Event. This is a one time, unpaid opportunity.
Trinity Commons: 76 Trinity Pl, New York, NY 10006
The opportunities are as follows (volunteers can have multiple roles):
- We will need 2 volunteers to greet attendees at the door
- We will need 2 volunteers to help with our two beverage stations
- We will need 2 volunteers to help with front door registration
- We will need 1 volunteer to help at the coat rack station
- We will need 3 volunteers to escort folks to the bathroom area and breakout rooms.
No experience required; all you need is a positive attitude and patience!
- 1 hour for training (1:30pm – 2:30pm)
- Event hours (3-6pm)
Friendly instruction and guidance provided by Laura Crispin and other members of the Neighborhood Support team.