Lab Technician (Entry Level)
- Learn laboratory skills in a high-complexity medical diagnostics lab.
- Accession specimens & upload information into LIS.
- Learn and train on setting up LC-MS/MS and immunoassay equipment.
- Learn how to interpret the data.
- Document & verify laboratory logs.
- Comply with safety rules and regulations to include determining proper handling procedures with specimens.
- Attend training seminars as needed.
- Strictly adhere to HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintain general housekeeping of laboratory.