Looking for an opportunity to build a career in Human Resources? Trinity Solar is offering the opportunity to learn and grow in a hands-on internship/co-op that will provide you with valuable industry experience. We are searching for an organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated HR intern that will aid our Human Resources department in their day-to-day tasks. You will assist and learn in areas to include: new employee on-boardings, benefits administration, employee record-keeping in our HRIS system, communication and administering company policies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with the new hire on-boarding process and documentation to ensure all corporate policies are followed for each employee brought into the company.
- Process and maintain new and/or current employee records.
- Assist in the development and improvement of company policies and procedures.
- Assist with Employee New Hire Orientation preparation.
- Assume additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed or directed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or other related fields
- Highly Organized
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Benefits (Offered for Full Time Employees)
We offer a comprehensive package of employee benefits. To give an idea of what would be included should you convert from an intern to FTE:
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays
About Trinity Solar
Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided energy with integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in the solar industry with two core fundamental principles, to make renewable energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless. These guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United States’ largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed of more than 1,600 team members and boasting over 65,000 installations. Currently,
Trinity offers solar installation in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.