Company Overview: True Care is a licensed Home Care Agency providing outstanding homecare service in the New York Metropolitan area. Our passionate dedication to our clients sets True Care apart. We work with our clients individually to ensure their satisfaction and comfort with the paraprofessionals caring for them. It is our mission to continue to raise the standard of homecare services. We are committed to providing the highest level of care by maintaining excellence in staff, procedures, and responsiveness. The True Care team is Healthcare professionals who are committed to helping our patients and caregivers experience the most excellent care.
Position Title: Social Media Specialist
Reports To: Director of Branding
Job Summary: Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We’re looking for a social media manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTock, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Collaborate with other team members to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.