Trunk Archive and Gallery Stock are looking for an experienced, strategic and results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. Trunk Archive is the premiere image licensing agency resource to the fashion, luxury, lifestyle, celebrity, and beauty industries. Gallery Stock represents a comprehensive collection of exclusive art and commercial photography. Together the agencies represent over one million images and videos that are available upon request for high-end editorial and commercial clients.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have a background in photography / film, luxury brands, fashion, culture, and/or the visual fields. They must be eager to create, develop and execute digital marketing strategies and plans for our brands. These efforts range from comprehensive promotional and marketing collateral and innovative social media communications to paid digital/social user acquisition plans and the collection, analyzation and interpretation of data to advance business initiatives. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and is ready to take on expanding responsibilities while supporting the sales team to drive value and win new business.
This role requires an extraordinary level of organization, an adeptness in meeting deadlines and an acute awareness of the marketing cycle and experience in optimizing marketing plans to meet/exceed sales goals. A creative approach to targeting new markets and new clients is essential. An evolved design aesthetic and experience in visual communication a must.
· Develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans in line with the brands
· Conceptualize and direct social media communications, including developing a posting calendar to ultimately expanding our brands’ social presence
· Identify, define, and establish KPIs that align with business objectives
· Work hand in hand with management to develop and execute specific marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness
· Create, execute and oversee implementation of SEO plan, analytics and reporting to meet digital traffic goals + new audience reach
· Lead a junior graphic designer, setting best practices, managing performance, and optimizing workflows
· Test and optimize marketing tactics to drive email engagement and overall revenue
· Present the weekly marketing pipeline to the licensing teams
· Create monthly marketing tracking reports using MyEmma, Google Analytics, etc. for marketing initiatives, campaigns, and events measured against revenue goals
· Identify advertising and editorial media trends, including monitoring the competitive landscape in order to develop targeted campaigns for individual markets
· Track industry events, including virtual conferences, identifying key events to attend, working closely with management team on planning and developing necessary presentations
· Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business and/or the Arts preferred
· 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing, including email, social media, advertising and content-based marketing required
· Deftness in using data to inform business decisions
· Passion for social media, particularly Pinterest and Instagram with a keen understanding of social media analytics
· Understanding of digital media ecosystems and how they create value + drive revenue
· Highly analytical, self-motivated, growth mindset with high EQ
· Background in photography / film, luxury, fashion, beauty, and/or culture required
· Ability to work successfully under tight deadlines, with a proactive approach and positive attitude
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and project management acumen
· Expert use of PowerPoint and Keynote + ability to structure sales materials to efficiently and effectively communicate value
· Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media Data + Analytics, Microsoft Office, MyEmma, and Google Analytics on MAC platform, Adobe Suite knowledge a plus
· Flexible mindset, including the willingness to continuously learn, innovate and bring value to the organization
Great Bowery is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, political affiliation, socioeconomic status, ability, age, or veteran status.