Turtle Beach Corporation has been at the forefront of music and audio technology for more than three decades and is recognized as a pioneer of today’s PC audio industry.
Turtle Beach believes diversity in the workplace creates an environment where different perspectives lead to improved creativity, productivity, team member engagement, and overall employee happiness. We’re simply looking for the best persons for the job, and if that’s you…let’s talk!
The Paid Media Manager will be supporting the marketing team with growing the online presence and sales of both the ROCCAT PC peripheral and Turtle Beach Gaming Audio – the world’s #1 in Gaming Audio – brands.
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for planning, executing and analyzing of Paid Media Campaigns, included but not limited to: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Amazon AMS. Looking for a highly motivated individual, ideally with excellent quantitative skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning, execution and analysis of Paid Media campaigns, included but not limited to: Paid Social, Amazon AMS, Search, Display, Shopping and Retargeting via Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Analyze campaign data to continuously improve results and KPIs through active test and learn agenda – audience, creative, ad type and bidding structure
- Be the liaison between our Brands, Creative, Partnerships to make sure all projects and campaigns are approved and executed on time
- Ecommerce reporting, included but not limited to: Reporting on web analytics and e-Commerce sales
- Provide and suggest optimization measures to improve traffic, increase sessions and visits, pageviews and decrease bounce rates
- Creating marketing performance reports based on relevant KPIs
- Maintain partnerships with existing media agencies
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- 2+ Years of experience with Online Marketing using Paid Media
- Experience with Facebook Ads
- Experience with Google Ads and Amazon AMS is a plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding Excel skills are mandatory, crunching data down into pivot tables should be second language to you
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing, making sure that the business can make the best data-driven decisions
- Be proactive, have a can-do attitude and a solution-driven mindset
- Fundamental passion for, and understanding of, gaming and gaming culture, from casual gamers to professional eSports players.
- Genuinely collaborative, pragmatic team player with proven experience in international, multi-cultural, preferably matrix, environments.
- BA in Business, Marketing, Economics or similar