Company Background: Turtle Beach Corporation (corp.turtlebeach.com) is one of the world’s leading gaming audio and accessory providers. The Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com) is known for pioneering first-to-market features and patented innovations in high-quality, comfort-driven headsets for all levels of gamers, making it a fan-favorite brand and the market leader in console gaming audio for the last decade. Turtle Beach’s ROCCAT brand (www.roccat.org) combines detail-loving German innovation with a genuine passion for designing the best PC gaming products. Under the ROCCAT brand, Turtle Beach creates award-winning keyboards, mice, headsets, mousepads, and other PC accessories. Turtle Beach’s NEAT Microphones brand (www.neatmic.com) is all about creating the next generation of microphones, with products that embrace cutting-edge audio technology and innovative design. Turtle Beach’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Turtle Beach believes diversity in the workplace creates an environment where different perspectives lead to improved creativity, productivity, team member engagement, and overall employee happiness. We’re simply looking for the best persons for the job, and if that’s you…let’s talk!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to get in on the ground floor of one of the world’s biggest gaming companies, managing micro-influencers for their PC gaming brand. The Marketing Partnerships Specialist will be charged with working within GRIN, the brand’s influencer marketing platform to support day-to-day onboarding, management, and activation of micro-influencers, to drive consumer engagement, awareness, and sales for the brand and products.
The position requires a self-motivated, creative-minded individual, who is knowledgeable about influencer strategy specifically targeting gamers in the US. This role will also be tasked with helping grow the program through new campaign ideation and working collaboratively with internal and external creative teams.
As the Marketing Partnerships Specialist, you will work with the partnerships team to develop activation plans for the micro-influencers and ensure the plans are executed efficiently with the goal to grow brand awareness. Additionally, this role will measure success using GRIN’s platform analytics tools to track the progress of the micro-influencers. A successful Marketing Partnerships Specialist will collaborate with the marketing teams to align company messages, promotions, and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively research and develop outreach plans to onboard micro-influencers on to GRIN
- Train and become an expert in navigating and maximizing GRIN’s tools to establish prospect lists for new micro-influencers
- Work with partnerships team to build plans to grow brand awareness using micro-influencers
- Create and launch engaging campaigns through GRIN to grow the number of influencers and build brand loyalty
- Manage day-to-day relationships with micro-influencers and campaign maintenance via the platform
- Work with the operations team to effectively fulfill sample requests
- Understand brand values & aesthetics and translate them into new social campaign ideas
- Report progress of program weekly to the management team
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve and optimize the program
- Fulfill product requests and rewards for micro-influencers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires consistent outreach effort
- Ability to quickly train and learn a 3rd party company platform/software tool
- Ability to support the platform with efficient knowledge and use of all internet search tools (i.e. Google)
- Outside the box thinker with a passion for influencer marketing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Self-starter with a passion for marketing strategies
- Proficient in all social media platforms including but not limited to YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Twitch
- Knowledge and passion for gaming, as well as familiarity with current popular game genres, franchises, titles, and US pop culture.