This is an exciting opportunity for someone to get in on the ground floor of one of the world’s biggest gaming companies, managing micro-influencers for their PC gaming brand. The Marketing Partnerships Specialist will be charged with working within the brand’s influencer marketing platform to support day-to-day onboarding, management, and activation of micro-influencers, to drive consumer engagement, awareness, and sales for the brand and products.
The position requires a self-motivated, creative-minded individual, who is knowledgeable about influencer strategy specifically targeting gamers in the US. This role will also be tasked with helping grow the program through new campaign ideation and working collaboratively with internal and external creative teams.
As the Marketing Partnerships Specialist, you will work with the partnerships team to develop activation plans for the micro-influencers and ensure the plans are executed efficiently with the goal to grow brand awareness. Additionally, this role will measure success using platform analytics tools to track the progress of the micro-influencers. A successful Marketing Partnerships Specialist will collaborate with the marketing teams to align company messages, promotions, and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively research and develop outreach plans to onboard micro-influencers
- Train and become an expert in navigating and maximizing 3rd party platform tools to establish prospect lists for new micro-influencers
- Work with partnerships team to build plans to grow brand awareness using micro-influencers
- Create engaging campaigns through partnership platforms to grow the number of influencers and build brand loyalty
- Manage day-to-day relationships with micro-influencers via the platform
- Understand brand values & aesthetic and translate them into new social campaign ideas
- Report progress of program weekly to the management team
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve and optimize the program
- Fulfill product requests and rewards for micro-influencers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires consistent outreach effort
- Ability to quickly train and learn a 3rd party company platform/software tool
- Ability to support the platform with efficient knowledge and use of all internet search tools (i.e. Google)
- Outside the box thinker with a passion for influencer marketing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Self-starter with a passion for marketing strategies
- Proficient in all social media platforms including but not limited to YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Twitch
- Knowledge and passion for gaming, as well as familiarity with current popular game genres, franchises, titles, and the US pop culture.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office