TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solution for millions of students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
As an intern, you will be reporting to both our VP of Sales and Director of Customer Experience. Learning objectives include an understanding of our entire sales process and the logistics behind succeeding with customer experience. This internship will run from September to December with the opportunity to extend. Expected to work 15-20 hours per week, but flexible around student schedules.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the sales team on business development initiatives
- Ensure our CRM (Salesforce) is organized and clean
- Provide customer support via chat
- Help with quality assurance of tutoring
- Help review tutor applications for approval or denial
- Help with Payment Disputes/Chargeback evidence submissions
- Other projects on an as-need basis
- Passionate about education and has strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Interest in start-up life and what that entails
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, results-oriented environment
- Have a strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work independently
- Proficient in Google Suite applications
- Previous sales experience preferred
What’s you’ll get
- Competitive pay
- Learn to succeed at a fast-paced startup
- Work remotely
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.