TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solution for millions of students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We are launching our first internship program this upcoming semester! This is an incredible opportunity to help pioneer our internship program and drive an amazing experience for future interns. Expected to work 30-40 hours per week.
Reporting directly to the Growth Manager, this intern will play an important role in helping to drive marketing efforts that contribute to scaling the consumer side of our business.
What you’ll do
- Execute a comprehensive review of our brand across all product touch points and marketing collateral, to help the business achieve brand consistency
- Support the internal team with keeping our social media channels up to date and posting relevant content
- Grow our campus activities related to acquisition, including building a brand ambassador program
- Improve our organic reach by improving our SEO strategy, producing keyword research, and building this into optimized content pieces
- Support general acquisition efforts across all our suite of marketing channels (Social, Search, Email, SMS)
- Passionate about education and has strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Interest in start-up life and what that entails
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, results-oriented environment
- Have a strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work independently
- SEO and social media experience is a bonus
What’s you’ll get
- Competitive pay
- Learn to succeed at a fast-paced startup
- Work remotely
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.