U.S. News & World Report is a digital first media company dedicated to helping consumers and business professionals make important decisions. We publish independent reporting, rankings, data journalism and advice that have earned the trust of our readers and users for more than 88 years.
As a trusted authority providing empowerment and guidance that improves the quality of life for consumers and communities, U.S. News ultimately leads to better life decisions.
Your role in helping us shape the future:
U.S. News & World Report is hiring a Programmatic Customer Success Coordinator responsible for providing support to onboard, launch and optimize our programmatic campaigns.
The ideal candidate will work to understand our client’s business objectives and position them for success with a goal of growing revenue. This role will be essential to the growth of our programmatic business.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Partner with the sales team in their pre-sale efforts including media recommendations, screenshots, research, competitive data etc.
- Ensure successful execution of programmatic campaigns including assisting clients with PMP/PG deal set up, troubleshooting campaign performance by investigating ad server bugs, third party discrepancies and under-delivery issues.
- Monitor and optimize the campaigns to ensure we are hitting client KPI’s.
- Provide the sales team with mid campaign insights, wrap reports and case studies to use to grow revenue and increase client retention.
- Become a subject matter expert in our first party data capabilities and offerings.
- Responsible for expanding client relationships through exceptional customer service and deep understanding of client’s business goals.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards related to digital marketing, programmatic and data.
- Play a lead role in the pricing, packaging and rollout of PMP/PG offerings.
You should definitely have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- 2-3 years of experience in digital advertising. Prior programmatic experience with a publisher, agency or 3rd party trade desk a must.
- Experience successfully managing client relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem and key industry partners (GAM, SSP, DSP, IAS, DV, etc.)
- Detail oriented and organized with a strong ability to prioritize, multitask and perform under deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical mind, proficient in excel.
- An optimistic, go-getter attitude with a desire to work for a growing team and company.
What it’s like to work with us:
- Talent is our best asset!
- We invest in people with passion and potential who understand U.S. News’ dedication to our consumers.
- Entrepreneurial, mission-driven culture with core values of quality and integrity.
- Focus on fostering personal and professional growth.
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation time, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training.
- Collaborative Work Environment – Fun, diverse, inclusive and ambitious co-workers.
Other Job Info:
- Please note that we will not offer visa sponsorship for this role.
- Candidates must provide a resume to be considered. Cover letters are encouraged.