About the Role
The Client Success, Carrier Sales – Acquisition team role is an exciting opportunity to use your sales expertise to help grow Uber Freight’s carrier partners on one of the company’s services: The Carrier Web Portal. This is an opportunity to gain experience in customer service, relationship building, and build onto your sales skills in a fast-paced, growing environment. We are looking for someone who is natural at cultivating relationships, passionate about sales, transportation industry, and enjoys working with internal and external customers.
Your primary focus will be bringing carriers onto our Carrier Web Portal that fit our partnership criteria. You’ll use your skills in communication, emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set our partnerships up for success.
What You’ll Do
- Make outbound calls and create email cadences, as the first point of contact with medium-sized and large carrier fleets who may be a fit for the Uber Freight Web Portal.
- Become an expert in Uber Freight’s constantly expanding product suite in order to effectively pitch unique solutions around carrier pain points
- Manage an outbound pipeline with outreach and qualification for the Uber Freight Web Portal.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- Thrive in a fast paced, constantly shifting sales environment
- Lead initiatives and sprints aimed at increasing carrier engagement
- Identify areas for improvement in our sales strategy/processes and surface solutions independently
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Freight’s mission, brand, and product.
- Experience managing relationships over extended periods of time
- Experience developing positive relationships
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Salesforce experience
- Outbound sales experience
- A customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft
- A positive, self-starter attitude and determined drive to win
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.