United States – New Jersey
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in a career in wealth management, but not sure how to get started? Are you a great communicator and enjoy talking to people? Do you care about helping others? If yes, then we’re looking for someone like you to join our 18 month Client Foundation Financial Advisor program.
The UBS Wealth Advice Center will give you the opportunity to:
• develop professionally through a 2–6-month wealth management training program led by a team of experienced professionals, internal business partners across the bank, and external partnerships
• obtain your CFP designation, as part of our tuition reimbursement program
• gain valuable exposure to all areas of our business to support your growth and development in financial services
• build and deepen relationships in our existing client base by providing them with exceptional wealth management services and solutions
• launch a successful career in a growing wealth management business with strong earning potential and career advancement
• partner closely with our High and Ultra High Net Worth teams across the country, preparing you to be a stronger candidate for placement on a team within our broader field organization
• support back office operational functions that will help you learn how the bank operates and how to effectively serve our clientele
• promptly answer client phone calls, delivering exceptional service and advice
• own all appointments and outreaches assigned
• engage in a broad ‘discovery’ conversation to identify an individual’s specific financial needs
• solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations, and working with other business partners to fulfill client requests
• explain financial markets and economic conditions to clients
• adhere to compliance and operational procedures and requirements to protect our clients
• adhere to the established service level agreements for our business and always put the client’s needs ahead of your own
The UBS Wealth Advice Center is a UBS branch located in Weehawken, NJ and Charlotte, NC committed to providing advice and guidance to Emerging Affluent clients through a consistently delivered hybrid digital client experience.
The UBS Wealth Advice Center currently serves over 300,000 clients. Our clients are served remotely (phone) by a team of more than 200 professionals including both Financial Advisors and Client Service Associates—who work individually with clients to understand their needs and assist them in achieving their goals.
• ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree, December 2021 graduates welcome
• SIE, Series 7, and Series 66 will need to be obtained within 150 days of employment (SIE may be completed prior to start, if desired)
• experience in financial services and/or customer service
• background in business administration, economics, financial planning, and/or finance (preferred)
• excellent listener with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• highly detail-oriented and able to prioritize work to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
• excellent problem solver and collaborate well with other individuals and teams
• proficient with Microsoft Suite Applications, including Outlook, Word & Excel
• able to manage projects independently while assuming a high level of responsibility
• able to work in a fast-paced environment while being able to think clearly in complex situations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.