United States – North Carolina
Financial Advisors, Training and development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you looking to become a financial advisor, but don’t know how to get started? Are you a great listener and clear communicator? Are you someone who can excel in a fast-paced environment? If yes, then we’re looking for someone like you to join our 6-month Training Program that will prepare you to become a financial advisor in our business.
The UBS Wealth Advice Center will offer the opportunity to:
• develop professionally through an extensive wealth management training curriculum led by a team of experienced professionals, internal business partners across the bank, and external partnerships
• obtain your CFP designation, as part of our tuition reimbursement program
• build and deepen relationships in our existing client base by providing them with exceptional wealth management services and solutions
• launch a successful career in a growing wealth management business with strong earning potential and career advancement
• partner closely with our High and Ultra High Net Worth teams across the country, preparing you to be a stronger candidate for placement on a team within our broader field organization
• support back office operational functions that will help you learn how the bank operates and how to effectively serve our clientele
• promptly answer client phone calls, delivering exceptional service and advice
• own all appointments and outreaches assigned
• collaborate with your team and across the bank to solve client inquiries
• explain financial markets and economic conditions to clients
• use our financial planning process to gain a full understanding of our clients’ situation and present all appropriate solutions; including but not limited to investments, digital tools and solutions, products, and services
• understand and adhere to compliance and operational procedures and requirements to protect our client’s
The UBS Wealth Advice Center is a UBS branch located in Weehawken, NJ and Charlotte, NC committed to providing advice and guidance to Emerging Affluent clients through a consistently delivered hybrid digital client experience.
The UBS Wealth Advice Center currently serves over 300,000 clients. Our clients are served remotely (phone) by a team of more than 200 professionals including both Financial Advisors and Client Service Associates—who work individually with clients to understand their needs and assist them in achieving their goals.
• ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree, December 2021 graduates welcome
• SIE, Series 7, and Series 66 will need to be obtained within 150 days of employment (SIE may be completed prior to start, if desired)
• background in business administration, financial planning, or finance (preferred)
• completion of coursework on financial planning through a CFP Board Registered Program (preferred)
• excellent listener with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• quick learner and have a growth mindset
• driven and consistently challenge the status quo
• able to work in a fast-paced environment while being able to think clearly in complex situations
• highly detail-oriented and resourceful in leveraging resources to accomplish the task at hand
• proficient with Microsoft Suite Applications, including Outlook, Word & Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.