We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
Based on the assigned component and feature, each Softwre Engineer will perform a subset of the following tasks for ClearPath OS 2200 features:
- Design, implement, test, and document both feature code and systems test. You will be expected to document problems found.
- Learn existing platform and operating systems and prototype new approaches
- Support the end product
- participate in the software development or system test in an area based on their experience and interest.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated with a degree in a Bachelor or Masters of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar discipline
- Minimum 1 internship or Co-op experience desired, but not required.
- Key Skills: Technical and Soft Skills
- Basic C/C++ programming skills required, other major programming languages a plus
- Computer architecture, operating systems concepts and software test theory knowledge will be of substantial help
- Self-starters able to learn and apply core skills in proprietary, Windows, or Open development environments