Thriving progressive faith community seeks staff person to create, enhance, build and maintain the organization’s social media presence. Responsibilities include development of a comprehensive strategy and implementation of same to generate interest, awareness and excitement about our mission with current and possible future church members, as well as the broader community via all current and emerging social media platforms.
Desired candidate will have proven expertise in developing and implementing communications strategies via social media and must be forward-looking, mission-oriented, and aligned with the values of our progressive, inclusive faith. We are a congregation that welcomes LGBTQ individuals and families, and a community that works to create an anti-racist, anti-oppressive, multi-cultural society. To learn more, visit www.uucdc.org
- Job Responsibilities
- Lead development and implementation of an organic social media strategy, including growth/engagement on existing platforms and researching new platforms and trends
- Develop and execute UUCDC’s social media content calendar
- Monitor social media channels and oversee engagement, including responding to comments, engaging with followers and actively seeking out new followers to grow our community
- Track social media analytics and present monthly reports on social media performance and engagement
- Collaborate with staff, committee members and website manager to coordinate and amplify communications