As the leading company reaching Hispanic America today, Univision delivers premier entertainment, news and sports content to U.S. Hispanics through its television, radio and interactive platforms.
Univision is looking to recruit top talent for our Internship program to join our mission of informing, entertaining, and empowering U.S. Hispanic consumers. The ideal candidate is at the top of their class, is a self-starter, and is eager to learn in a team environment. Our internship program strives to grow our interns’ knowledge of the media industry and expand their networking opportunities.
SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS:
- 9-week paid program; maximum of 40 hours/per week
- Program starts June 7th, 2021 through August 6th, 2021
- Exposure to various business leaders and company initiatives
- Training and development workshops to build transferrable business skills
- Projects are designed to build knowledge, skills, and experience in the Media Industry
- The Univision Talent Acquisition (TA) team takes ownership in creating the foundation for a positive work environment that engages individuals and teams to innovate, grow and succeed. As a TA intern you will have exposure to sourcing strategies, managing the recruiting process, reporting, opportunity to partner with HR Partners, and work with HR Operating Systems such as Work Day.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in all aspects of recruitment
- Organize and maintain a centralized location to house all TA related documents, presentations and reporting
- Run reports and analyze TA data
- Perform market research and sourcing duties; gather market intelligence based on search strategy
- Assist with posting positions and scheduling interviews
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution
- Must be a rising Junior, rising Senior, or recent May 2021 graduate
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Results oriented and attention to details
- Ability to work in a team setting as well as independently with minimal supervision
- DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior work/internship experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrate leadership and adaptability
- Prefer degree in HR; Business; Communications
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Must be willing to work in a remote or hybrid setting
- Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.