Untracht Early LLC provides a full range of accounting, assurance, tax, consulting, and family office services. We serve a diverse clientele comprised principally of closely held businesses and their owners, high net worth individuals and their families.
The Firm is built on solid, professional skills and strong working relationships with our clients. It is this seamless blend of professionalism, experience, and personal attention that allows Untracht Early to provide a pivotal experience to clients.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and graduating no later than Summer 2021
- Graduating with 150 credits
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent research techniques
- Ability to multi-task, communicate and maintain relationship with clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prepare tax returns (1040s, 1065s and 1120s) under supervision from more experienced staff
- Interact and communicate with clients
- Conduct tax research as necessary
- Work directly with Seniors, Supervisors, Managers and Partners
- Become familiar with the firm’s policies and procedures regarding tax assignments