Influencer Marketing Account Manager Internship
Upfluence helps brands tell their story with powerful influencer & content marketing technology. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale to execute comprehensive influencer marketing campaigns, as well as provide detailed reporting metrics. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has yielded a monthly double-digit growth rate, and we are therefore seeking further expansion for our team and offices. Our rapidly growing global team is currently distributed between our offices in NYC, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Lyon, and Paris.
Upfluence Services division is organized through a squad system: a multidisciplinary unit, in charge of the full life cycle of a business offering or mission. A squad is a specialized, autonomous and accountable entity and its members can be considered as founders of it.
As an Influencer Marketing Account Manager Intern, you will be a part of our Data services squad. The squad already has 5 team members who speak 3 languages, have 3 pups and are always collaborating via Zoom/Slack. Day-to-day you will be assisting our Solution Architect who is in charge of crafting innovative influencer campaign ideas in order to sign new clients and nurture existing partnerships.
As an Influencer Marketing Account Manager Intern, your position will be split in 3 main missions: Campaign ideation (40% of your time), proposal creation (40%) and industry research (20%):
- Strategic Consultation: Working alongside the team to craft creative influencer strategies in order to reach the clients objectives.
- Industry Research: Deep dive into the latest industry updates and track trends in order to push for innovation within the team.
- Proposal Creation: Assisting the Solution Architect with putting together a comprehensive influencer marketing proposal to be pitched to clients.
What we are looking for
- In the process of obtaining or already has a degree in Marketing
- Expertise in digital marketing
- Passion for influencer marketing
- Understanding various social media platforms
- Up to date with the latest trends
- Experience working at an agency or for brands where you help with social media/influencers is a true plus
- Loves a challenge and is always proposing creative solutions
- Self-motivated and hard-working. You aim to exceed your goals and you thrive working in fast-paced environments
- You are a team player and a positive attitude is a must
- You are resilient: you believe that mistakes and failures are learning opportunities and you value feedback as you are always looking to grow
What we have to offer
- College credits
- A diverse and international team
- An entrepreneurial environment with room for growth
- New York City Office or Eastern time based remote employment available
- Future opportunity to be a part of a growing team and company
- Join a motivated and growing team!
Sounds like the perfect opportunity? Apply now to join us!
We offer a flexible hybrid work model, providing our employees with an office setting, the option to work from home, and even fully remote structures. We believe in work-life balance and provide access so we can make the best of our workdays.
Upfluence is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.