There are also some cool blockchain components, no experience necessary.
Our Lead Developers are also part-time university-level educators in web development, so our interns will have an opportunity to learn, ask questions and develop skills working on projects that make people’s lives better and can contribute to saving the world.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers Desired Skills
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows Redux
• Strong TDD skills
• Web Application Security, OWASP
• RESTful web services knowledge
• D3 experience is a plus
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus • Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree/ Major in Computer Science, or student in related field