The Urban Justice Center is looking for a Development & Communications intern to expand our individual and corporate giving strategies as well as all communication efforts.
In this role, the intern will support the Development team with a variety of development and communications tasks which will help us navigate this time of increased attention on our mission.
The Development & Communications intern will work directly with our Individual Giving Development Associate on a wide range of giving solutions to maximize donor relations and communications as well as the broader Development team to support website changes, social media postings, and donor platform management.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student, recent graduate, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Excel/Google Drive
- Passionate about non-profit management and development
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Driven and capable of working independently
- Graphic design skills (not required but a plus)
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or other donor software (not required but a plus)
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The intern would ideally start September (flexible) and work part-time at a rate of $15/hr until the end of December (flexible). Intern must have U.S. work authorization.