The US Autism Association is looking for volunteers! We are seeking several people to fill remote roles related to Video Editing, Social Media, Marketing, Fund-Raising, and Administration. By giving as little as one hour a week, you can make a huge difference to our small non-profit organization.
– Passionate about autism awareness and education
– Flexible (you may perform a variety of tasks)
You may be asked to assist with some (but not all) of the following tasks:
- Basic editing of Youtube content and professional videos
- Creating and posting professional, informational, engaging social media posts on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Assisting with SEO-optimization of all social media content
- Thinking outside the box to help us raise brand awareness
- Helping us become more efficient – working smarter, not harder
- Market Research
- Fund-Raising, Grant-Writing
- Administrative tasks as requested by the CEO
Location: This will be a remote/virtual position(s) for the foreseeable future.
Availability: Depending on the role, 1-10 hours per week (this will depend mostly on your work pace).
Schedule: Open-ended. Ideal candidates can commit to working with us on an ongoing basis.
We prefer people who are experienced in video editing, social media, marketing, graphic design, and/or administration. That said, we need willing hearts more than skilled hands. We will happily teach someone who will happily learn.
With your application, please include a cover letter expressing why you are interested in volunteering with the US Autism Association, and describing your current skillset.
To learn more about the US Autism Association, please visit our website at https://www.usautism.org/