Seeking a Part-time Administrative Assistant to support our finance department 1 day a week. Great Opportunity for a current college student, recent graduate looking for a job while job searching, and those re-entering the work force. Come join our growing team!
Based in New Jersey, US Pharma Lab, Inc. is an umbrella of established custom manufacturers which specialize in the making of dietary supplements and sports nutrition products, as well as nutraceutical/pharmaceutical raw materials, catering to the needs of industry leaders worldwide. US Pharma Lab was established in 1996 and has expanded globally with manufacturing and marketing facilities in the United States, India and China.
The Administrative Assistant performs critical administrative work for associates and provides direct support to the site leadership team. This role is responsible for developing and maintaining schedules and assisting with administrative tasks including maintaining all physical documents and records at the location and distributing work items.
• Performing professional level tasks that are sensitive in nature, requiring independent judgment, initiative and tact
• Prepare shipments
• Filing, copying and scanning current documents
• Various projects in Microsoft Excel
• Scheduling and organizing meetings and conferences
• Organizing and maintaining necessary confidential files and records
• Working independently with only general guidance on a variety of special projects.
· Ensures full compliance with Company Safety policies, procedures, GMP’s, Ethical Business Practice, and SOP’s at all times.
· Other duties as assigned.
Certifications, Licenses, Credentials:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to be self-motivated, process oriented and customer focused
· Professional demeanor/ ability to interact with internal/ external customers in a positive and professional manner
· Must have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills/ ability to interact effectively with inside/ outside people through correspondence or phone
· Excellent clerical and typing skills
· Advanced software skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast paced environment
· Team player/ willingness to participate in “task teams” to get projects accomplished
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Requires the ability to research and resolve problems through interaction with company wide personnel and be able to work independently and exercise sound business judgment
· Strong verbal and organizational and interpersonal skills to work in a multi-cultural setting
· Flexible and adaptive, able to work efficiently and comfortably in a changing environment with deadline pressures
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
· Must be willing to work overtime as needed
US Pharmalab Inc is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.