POSITION: CONTENT WRITER
Type of Engagement: Freelancer / Intern / Part-Time / Co-Op
V Group Inc., an IT-based solution entity based out of New Jersey with global operations & ODCs. With offerings ranging from IT infrastructure to Product development, V Group Inc provides a compliant service in numerous industry sectors while maintaining structure, stability, and core values.
Ranked by INC5000 in 2020 – Fastest Growing IT Co. in the USA.
Current business groups include e-commerce, Digital, Professional services, IT projects, and Products. Join our team of innovative technical and business-savvy people; with a passion for creating solutions!
Visit us at:
· https://www.vgroupinc.com (Corporate website)
· https://www.webstorevgroup.net (Ecommerce Store)
· https://www.vgroupdigital.com/portfolio (Digital Products)
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites, social media pages, new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you are familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
· Deliver young and engaging content for our enrich our websites, social media pages, new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
· Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
· Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
· Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
· Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
· Submit work to editors for input and approval
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
· Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
· Promote content on social media
· Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
· Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
· Update website content as needed
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
· Portfolio of published articles
· Web designing experience is great to have
· Experience doing research using multiple sources.
· Familiarity with web publications
· Excellent writing and editing skills in English
· Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
· Ability to meet deadlines