Customer Service Intern
Valcor Engineering is one of the largest and most recognized suppliers of fluid control products in the aircraft, aerospace and military fields. We specialize in the design and manufacture of Solenoid Valves and control components for liquids and gases in critical application in the aerospace, light industrial and scientific industries.
This position provides interfaces with Valcor departments to ensure timely response to customer inquiries and issues, delivery requests and requests for information.
- Acknowledge orders and advise customers of order changes, shipping and delivery dates, price changes, terms of sale or other conditions in accordance with policies or other changes such as delays, models discontinued, etc.
- Update customer portals daily (shipments, Purchase orders and RFQ’s)
- Interface with other departments to ensure customer orders are processed timely.
- Follow up complaints which may require replacements, repair or other adjustments to customers’ satisfaction with established policies.
- Assisting contracts/customer service specialists with compiling quotations using established procedures
- Heavy contact with assigned customers
- Provide management with status as required
- Work within the team to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requirements.
Education, Skills and Requirements
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Team player is a must
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Very task-oriented