Valcor Engineering located in Springfield, NJ is currently accepting resumes for a Full-Time Environmental Health and Safety Intern. All Valcor internships are paid at an hourly rate.
Looking to build upon your learning and apply your education through an exciting internship opportunity with a leader in the manufacturing industry? Then Valcor Internship Program is for you!
Objectives of this Role
· You will facilitate the generation and completion of OSHA required safety policies, procedures and training materials.
· Assist in developing training programs, EHS programs, perform risk assessments, etc.
· Ensure all necessary documentation is updated and completed.
Skills and Qualifications
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in either Occupational-Health & Safety, Chemistry, Biology or related field with an overall minimum GPA of 3.0.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to collaborate within a team.
· Available to work at least 32 hours per week.
· Authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.